is currently not operational while we seek a subscribed firm/s to service client requests. If you represent a law firm, and would like to be our venture partner, please see information on:

Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

What can I claim for?

A claim against the Road Accident Fund is made up of many parts, and to most people the part that is probably known the best is what lawyers call general damages and what most people would understand as being money for pain and suffering. This is an amount of money that you are given for the pain and suffering that you have gone through and it is based on case law handed down by our judges over the years. Basically you would generally receive an amount similar to that amount which somebody else received in the past for a similar injury, noting that the amounts in South Africa are not as high as in countries such as the United States. The most common type of injury, is probably the whiplash injury, and there the awards, for pain and suffering, and this is dependent on the nature of the injury itself, how severe it is, the treatment you have had, and the effect it had on your life.

What can I claim for?


Motor Vehicle Accident Claims WhatsApp
Save our #.
Chat / Message / Voice Note / Data Call / Phone

09h00-13h00 / 14h00-17h00 S.A. Local time.

Motor Vehicle Accident Claims LIKE US! And always stay in contact with and clued up on legal matters in South Africa.

Request Form

We will contact you within 60 minutes or less. Guaranteed!!

Complete the form below or click contact.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.

By submitting, you are accepting our Terms of Use / P.O.P.I / Data. Click HERE.